Thanks for your interest in CampusOne
BEFORE YOU APPLY
Here’s what you need to know before starting your application:
- CampusOne is a purpose-built student residence affiliated with the University of Toronto through our all-day dining program. Directly across the street from The University of Toronto's main campus and close to Toronto Metropolitan University (Formerly Ryerson University) and OCAD U, CampusOne provides post-secondary students the ultimate student residence experience.
- CampusOne's lease term runs from the start of September to the end of August of the following year with payments made in 12 equal instalments.
- We require a guarantor for your lease. Guarantors are most often a relative and must be over the age of 18. A guarantor can be local or international and must provide their contact information and identification details for the application to be accepted.
- A Last Month's Rent (LMR) Deposit is required for your Housing Application to be processed. This includes being added to a waitlist. Upon completion of your Housing Application, you will be redirected to an online payment portal, Letus. Your LMR amount must equal the monthly instalment that corresponds to the floor plan you choose on your Housing Application. All floorplans indicate said amounts.
- If you are interested in more than one floorplan, select all that apply. Should your preferred floorplan change or you are offered a spot on our waitlist and your LMR is more or less than the monthly installment amount for the available floorplan, you will either need to top up your LMR or will be credited the difference.
- The submission and acceptance of your Housing Application DOES NOT guarantee accommodation or a specific placement on our waitlist. An accommodation is secured upon the execution of the Lease Agreement by all parties. Accommodations are leased on a first-come, first-served basis. As such, availability is subject to change. We encourage all applicants to return their Lease Agreement within 24-hours of receiving it to guarantee their bed space.
- Should you wish to remove your application or name from our waitlist and receive a FULL refund of your LMR, please submit your formal request in writing to CampusOne@studenthousing.com so long as a Lease Agreement has not been signed.