Affiliated UofT Residence
Welcome to CampusOne – the only privately owned student residence fully affiliated with the University of Toronto.
Located in the heart of Downtown Toronto, situated directly across the street from University of Toronto’s St. George campus, CampusOne is a purpose-built student residence that offers UofT students a space to live, study, and stay connected.
CampusOne is formally affiliated with the University of Toronto and maintains an intimate working relationship with UofT to ensure best practices and operational guidelines are followed.
The University of Toronto operates the dining program at CampusOne with a mission to make it easier for you to live well, eat deliciously, and sustain a healthier lifestyle. UofT provides you—the student—options to eat great and make healthy choices.
CampusOne & U of T’s Dining Program At-A-Glance:
- Declining Balance (September – April): At every transaction, the total cost of your purchase is deducted from your semesterly account balance where all food items are individually priced—just like at a restaurant! You only pay for what you order (Participation Required on Select Floor Plan Types)
- All-You-Care-to-Eat (May – August): From May until August the dining hall will be open for breakfast only and at a reduced cost. While the meals will be defined, you have unfiltered access to food!
- As a U of T student living at CampusOne, your meal plan funds are loaded onto your T-Card at the beginning of the year. Additionally, with $50 of TBucks made available for use at a variety of locations across campus including New College and Chestnut Residence Dining Halls, you’ll also have the opportunity to choose where you’d like to eat.
- TBucks are a common form of currency widely accepted across campus, and can be used to buy taxable pre-packaged food items. TBucks can also be used for textbooks or for printing and photocopying on campus. TBucks can be purchased by anyone holding a T-Card for use on the St. George campus.
- At CampusOne, items prepared by U of T Food Services are tax exempt.
- To-go options are a reality at every meal! With the declining balance program, you have more flexibility in where you choose to eat meaning you decide how and when to use your plan as it suits you.
- Guests and friends are encouraged to join for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner! If your guest is a UofT student, they are welcome to spend their TBucks at our location!
- With the declining balance system, you are helping to reduce food waste lessening our carbon emissions and environmental impact.
- Meet different people while dining! Whether you apply individually or with a roommate, our dining hall has become a known spot for breaking bread with others in the community.
To learn more about the Meal Plan options available to you, please visit our FAQ Page.
- Features dynamic spaces including a Penthouse Sky Lounge, a Cardio and Yoga Studio, Fitness Centre, Arcade Room, and a variety of Communal and Quiet Study Lounges just to name a few!
- With professional on-site management and 24/7 security, CampusOne brings you premier accommodations with peace of mind so that your studies and academic success remain top priority!
- Provides a secure environment without sacrificing the quality of stylish living
- Located within walking distance to U of T’s St. George campus. Boot the commute with a short 450m walk to the center of campus!
- Boasting breathtaking views of downtown Toronto’s city skyline
Dare to Compare
All inclusive rental price
(including WiFi and access to all amenities)
|Price may not include extra costs such as hydro, WiFi and other utilities
|On-site staff support
|Limited support from landlords
|In-person and virtual residence life programming and events
|Limited programming or community building events
|Fully furnished suites
|Individual liability leases
No option for individual leases
(you may have to sign and be responsible for a lease with multiple people)
Going to school is a huge investment and as social creatures getting into a routine is beneficial for health and wellbeing, especially during a student’s formative years away from home. Our goals are to make that transition as successful and rewarding as possible!
Register to join our exclusive VIP list
Visit Our Leasing Office
253 College St.